Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day back in the pokey

I started back to community college/reform school today. My second semester tally mark is officially on the cell block walls of Fo Pa. I thought I knew the score from my exposure from my first semester, but I was wrong, dead, wrong. The hallways were crammed with people, with most of them appearing to be recently paroled. I felt like a new fish in all over again. I swear I saw a guy walk by me in a Missouri State issue orange jumpsuit. Dragline? Luke? Is that you? Where are you going with them fifty eggs? Then another guy red eyein' pretty hard gave me a prison kiss in my general direction, while I was on my way to my American History class.
For the first time since my "sentencing", I have three male Hogs/Pigs/Snouts/Screws/Cops/Bulls (professors) to answer to this semester. I find them VERY.ODD.INDEED. The Hogs/Pigs/Snouts/Screws/Cops/Bulls are, indefensibly, a possessive and dominant bunch, who asserted themselves as Alphas in every way possible. I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, if one of them started micturating around their desk in an attempt to define their territory. Astonishing. My Comp II professor is the only female I have to answer to around the big yard. I managed to hold my mud pretty good, and didn't get put in the hole... yet.  It's what you gotta do to earn your bee and honey around these parts. I'm considering paying a visit to Trader Bob's tattoo parlor for some left eye prison tears and start up a batch of pruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment