Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yellow journalism is just urinalism, right?

     So, we covered the Spanish-American war in History today. Our professor was really on the edge over having to repeat autonomy so many times, that he gave up, threw his hands straight to any god listening, and said, "Just write self-government! Man, college kids!" He spent the rest of the class holding his forehead. Boyo, I felt that man's pain, and I hope he has a good bottle of something to go home to today.
      It was a little strange how much of St. Louis was part of that war, and is part of my daily life, i.e., , Pulitzer was established here, my son goes to McKinley Academy, I often try to avoid hitting the oafish louts that attend Roosevelt High, as they heedlessly stampede the traffic on Gravois. You can strut and saunter all you want, cock of the walk. We'll see just how much of a Roosevelt "roughrider" you can be clinging to ChillableRed's front end. I'm a HUGE fan of Jackson Pollock, and would appreciate the way your droplets of blood catch the dancing light on my windshield. I'm seriously considering attaching a cow catcher to my front end.

1 comment: